Dwyer Instruments LPCP-2
Low pressure calibration pump with 1/4" NPT connections.
Order #: LPCP-2
Mfg #: LPCP-2
- Pressure resolution: 0.01 Pa; 0.0001 mbar
- Heat insulation and heat preservation, no negative side effects from temperature changes
- Open structure for convenient maintenance of the pumps
- Easy to operate: pressure is precisely set with a simple turn of the handle, allowing you to calibrate gages quickly and accurately
- Great seal performance: minimum leakage
- Media: Air.
- Generated Pressure Range: 5.8 psi (0.4 bar) vacuum to 5.8 psi (0.4 bar) positive pressure.
- Pressure Resolution: 0.01 Pa; 0.0001 mbar.
- Material: Ram/adapters: 316 SS; Body: Steel/aluminum; Seals: Buna-N.
- Test Gage Connection: M20*1.5; 1/2" NPT with included adapters.
- Reference Gage Connection: M20*1.5; 1/2" NPT with included adapters.
- Weight: 2.21 lb (1.0 kg).