Dwyer Instruments 2-5001
Differential Pressure Gage 0-1.0"H2O
Order #: 2-5001
Mfg #: 2-5001
Combining clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications our Minihelic II gage offers the latest in design features for a dial type differential pressure gage. It is our most compact gage but is easy to read and can safely operate at total pressures up to 30 PSIg. The Minihelic II gage is designed for panel mounting in a single 2-5/8" diameter hole. Standard pressure connections are barbed fittings for 3/16" ID tubing; optional 1/8" male NPT connections are also available. Over-pressure protection is built into the Minihelic II gage by means of a blow-out membrane molded in conjunction with the diaphragm. Accidental over-ranging up to the rated total pressure will not damage the gage. With removable lens and rear housing, the gage may be easily serviced at minimum cost. With the housing molded from mineral and glass filled nylon and the lens molded from acrylic, the gage will withstand rough use and exposure as well as high total pressure. The 5% accuracy and low cost of the Minihelic II gage make it well-suited for a wide variety of OEM and user applications. OEM applications include cabinet air purging, medical respiratory therapy equipment, air samplers, laminar flow hoods, and electronic air cooling systems. As an air filter gage, the Minihelic II gage finds many end use applications on large stationary engines, compressors, ventilators, and air handling units. The Minihelic II gage is suitable for many of the same applications as the Magnehelic gage where the greater accuracy, sensitivity, and higher and lower differential pressure ranges of the Magnehelic gage are not required.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Housing is molded from strong mineral and glass filled nylon.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- Full view lens is removable and molded of tough acrylic.
- Aluminum scale litho-printed black on white, enhances readability.
- Red tipped aluminum pointer, rigidly mounted to helix is easy to see.
- Wishbone assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings, and pointer shaft.
- Jewel bearings provide virtually friction-free helix motion.
- Helix is free to rotate in jewel bearings. It aligns with magnetic field of magnet to transmit pressure indications to pointer.
- Zero adjustment screw, located behind the removable lens, eliminates tampering.
- Range spring calibration clamp fixes live length of spring for proper gage calibration and is factory set and sealed.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm allows accurate response to a broad range of temperatures and at extremely low pressure. Incorporates blow out area for overpressure protection.
- Diaphragm support plates of lightweight aluminum on each side of the diaphragm minimize position or attitude sensitivity and help define pressure area.
- Flat leaf range spring reacts to pressure on the diaphragm.
- Live length is adjustable for calibration. Small amplitude of motion minimizes inaccuracies and assures long life.
- Low pressure tap connects to rear chamber.
- Coil spring link provides a resilient connection between the diaphragm and the range spring.
- Ceramic magnet mounted on a molded bracket at the end of the range spring rotates the helix without direct mechanical linkage.
- High pressure tap connects with the front chamber through passageway in the plastic case and a sealing ring molded into the edgeof the diaphragm.
- Range 0-1.0 in H2O