Dwyer Instruments 16L2082
Ser. 16L Temp/Proc Lim. Control DC-SSR & 15 VDC output
Order #: 16L2082
Mfg #: 16L2082
The 16L Series Temperature/Process FM Approved Limit Controls set a new standard in 1/16 DIN limit controls. The 16L offers universal input (10 thermocouple types, 4 RTD types, voltage, and current), single set point or dual set point. Standard features include Remote Reset capability, Peak/Valley indication, open sensor protection, input rate of change protection, and much more. Unit offers 1500 VAC resolution, selectable high or low input, programmable sensor break protection and adjustable differential. Outputs include AC solid state relays, DC SSR drive, and normally open (form A) and normally closed (form B) relays. Form A and form B relays can be setup one for each set point output and logically linked to emulate a form C output. Designed and built in the USA, the 16L family of controls offers the highest levels of features, function, and quality available today. Boiler over temperature alarm. Boiler shut down. Used as a high limit temperature switch for boilers.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Output A: DC-SSR
- Output B: N.O. Relay
- Selectable Input: 10 Thermocouple, 4 RTD, DC Voltage, or DC Current selectable
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment 0.3" (7.62 mm) high LEDs
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span, ±1 least significant digit
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, nominal, +10 - 15%, 50 to 400 Hz. single phase; 132 to 240 VDC, nominal, +10 - 20%
- Power Consumption: 5 VA maximum
- Temperature Limits: 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory. No batteries required
- Output: Relay: SPST, 3 A @ 240 VAC resistive; 1.5 A @ 240 VAC inductive
- Weight: 8 oz (227 g)
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
- Agency Approvals: FM, cUL, UL