Dwyer Instruments 16A2030
16A Temp/Proc controller Stnd., no alarm, Relay N.O output
Order #: 16A2030
Mfg #: 16A2030
Latest microprocessor based technology affords full programmability with complete array of features in compact ultra low cost unit. 16A Series Temperature/Process Controller features universal input, Self-Tune PID, Fuzzy Logic, and dual four-digit LED displays for process and set point value. Selectable inputs can be thermocouple, RTD, current, or voltage. Available outputs are solid-state relay, relay, pulsed voltage, or proportional current Programmable alarm (optional) can be reset automatically or manually. Front panel is waterproof and corrosion resistant (UL type 4X), making it ideal for sanitary applications. Replace electronics without wiring changes (via removable front panel). Self diagnostics, nonvolatile memory, and selectable control modes are all designed for greater productivity. Four security levels are password protected. On-off, P, PI, or PID manual tune control functions can be selected or the controller will Self-Tune automatically for best PID control. The 16A offers the best value in Standard Features in a Process and Temperature control. In addition to the features listed above, the 16A offers Peak/Valley indication, Percent Output indication, Digital Input Filter, and a host of others.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Output A: Relay N.O.
- Output B: SSR
- Alarm: No
- Selectable Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC Voltage, or DC Current.Display:Two four-digit LED displays, 0.3 in (7.62 mm) high
- Display Resolution: 1 degree or 0.1 degree (sensor dependent), or 1 count
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span ±1 least significant digit
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC nominal, +10% -15%, 50 to 400 Hz single phase; 132 to 240 VDC +10% 20%
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C).Power Consumption:5 VA maximum
- Control Output Ratings: SSR: 2.0 A at 240 VAC resistive at 77°F (25°C). De-rates to 1.0 A at 130°F (55°C). Minimum load of 100 mA. DC SSR: 1.75 A at 32 VDC maximum
- Relay: SPST, 3A at 240 VAC resistive, 1.5 A @ 240 VAC inductive
- Pilot Duty rating: 250 VA, 2 A @ 120 VAC, 1 A @ 240 VAC
- Alarm Relay: SPST, 3 A @ 240 VAC resistive; 1.5 A @ 240 VAC inductive
- Pilot Duty Rating: 240 VA, 2 A @ 120 VAC or 1 A @ 240 VAC
- Switched Voltage: 15 VDC at 20 mA. Proportional Current: 0 to 20 mADC, scalable, into 600 ohms maximum
- Weight:8 oz (227g)
- Agency Approvals: UL E83725, CE
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
- Serial Communications (Optional): RS-232 or RS-485 with either LoveLink™ or Modbus® RTU protocol