Dwyer Instruments 160-U
Universal Pitot Tube
Order #: 160-U
Mfg #: 160-U
Ideal for use with our precision manometers and air velocity gages, Dwyer Pitot Tubes are constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel for a lifetime of service. ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specifications for maximum accuracy over a wide variety of flow conditions. No correction factors required as ASHRAE tip design yields a calibration factor of 1. ASHRAE design needs no calibration! Permanent, stamped insertion depth graduations on sides of 160 series facilitate accurate positioning. Static pressure port is parallel to sensing tube allowing quick, easy alignment of tube with air flow. Low sensitivity to misalignment gives accurate reading even when tube is misaligned up to 15 degrees. Various standard sizes are available for use in ducts as small as 4" diameter or as large as 36 ft. diameter. A universal model fits user supplied 3/4" schedule 40 (standard) pipe in any length. Several convenient mounting options are available for permanent installations.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- No calibration needed
- Precisely located, burr-free static pressure holes
- Hemispherical tip design, best for accuracy if imperfectly aligned and nearly impossible to damage
- Long lasting 304 stainless steel construction
- Silver soldered connections for leak-proof operation
- ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specification
- Coefficient of "1"
- 5/16" models rated to 1500 F
- Extended static connection helps guide tip within recommended 15 degrees of air flow direction
- Inch graduations on sides of 160 series to quickly determine exact insertion depth
- Dwyer Air Velocity Calculator, direct reading flow charts and instructions included
- Use 1/8" models in ducts as small as 4"
- 5/16" models in ducts 10" or larger
- Optional mounting gland or split flange make permanent installation fast and simple
- Universal Pitot tube for permanent installation and connection to metal tubing
- make any length with 3/4" sch. 40 pipe
- 3/4" to 1/2" reducing bushing and 1/4" metal tubing
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments 167-12Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" dia., 12" length, 1.5" tip$88.00
- Dwyer Instruments 167-6Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" dia., 6" length, 1.5" tip$85.50
- Dwyer Instruments 160-8Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 8-5/8" length$76.50
- Dwyer Instruments 160-216Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 216" length$1,452.00
- Dwyer Instruments 160-120Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 120" length$509.00
- Dwyer Instruments 167-6-CFStainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" diameter, 1/8" male NPT$97.25
- Dwyer Instruments 160-168Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 168" length$1,185.00
- Dwyer Instruments 167-12-CFStainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" diameter, 1/8" male NPT$99.75