Dwyer Instruments 15013
Series 1500 Temp controller T/C input, relay output, no alarm
Order #: 15013
Mfg #: 15013
The Series 1500 Temperature Controller is a reliable, accurate, and fully programmable temperature control or alarm in an economical 1/16 DIN case. Microprocessor based, all control functions are easily programmed from the waterproof, corrosion resistant front panel. Models are available that accept field selectable J, K, T, E, or N type thermocouples or RTD 100Ω DIN (.00385 Ohms/Ohm/°C) inputs and provide SSR, Relay or 5 VDC Logic outputs. All models are programmable for on-off, P, PI, manual PID, or automatic Self-Tune PID control. Like the control output, optional alarm is field configurable direct acting (cooling), or reverse acting (heating) and is easily adjusted for either automatic or manual reset to provide independent high or low system protection. Four security levels are password protected.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Input: Thermocouple
- Output: Relay
- Alarm: No
- Inputs: Thermocouple (J type stocked), field selectable K, T, E, or N type; RTD (100Ω DIN)
- Display: 4 digit, 7 segment 0.3" high LED display; Set Point and Alarm status LED indicators; °F or °C LED indicators
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span ±1 least significant digit
- Supply Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 400 Hz. single phase; 132 to 240 VDC (nom.) +10% - 20%. 5 VA maximum power consumption
- Temperature Range: Operating 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C); storage -40 to176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- Output Ratings: SSR: 3.5A @ 240 VAC max. @ 77° (25°C) typical. Relay (SPST): 3A res., 1.5A ind. @ 250 VAC; Pilot Duty = 250 VA, 2A @ 125 VAC or 1A @ 250 VAC
- Alarm Rating (optional): Relay (SPST): 3A res., 1.5A ind. @ 250 VAC
- Isolation: Relay and SSR outputs are isolated
- Sensor Break Protection: De-energizes control output
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Weight: 8 oz (227 g).Agency
- Approvals: cUL, UL