Dwyer Instruments 125-4821
Water Level Control SPST mercury switch
Order #: 125-4821
Mfg #: 125-4821
Designed for boiler applications, the Model 123 is primarily used for low water cut-off or feed-water control. Other applications include condensate tanks and deaerators. A special snap action switch mechanism eliminates frequent operation due to surging water level. A transparent cover provides convenient visible operation of the switch. Features a flanged chamber for easy clean out and replacement of float or switch mechanism without removing the unit from piping. The 125 offers the same long lasting service with a direct action mercury switch movement that provides a close deadband where needed.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments 123-804Water Level Control DPDT (2 SPDT) mercury switches$455.00
- Dwyer Instruments 123-7000-153Water Level Control SPDT snap switch$340.00
- Dwyer Instruments 123-2Water Level Control SPST mercury switch$340.00
- Dwyer Instruments 125-4820Water Level Control SPST mercury switch$372.75
- Dwyer Instruments 123-3Water Level Control SPST mercury switch$340.00
- Dwyer Instruments 123-153Water Level Control SPST mercury switch$340.00