Dwyer Instruments F7-SS2
Order #: F7-SS2
Mfg #: F7-SS2
Only need this item for a short time?
Vertical mount models are shipped with normally open switch contacts which close as the float rises toward the mounting threads. Reverse switch action by removing the float, rotating it end-for-end and replacing it on the stem. Vertical models mount internally, oriented within 30 degrees of vertical, or select optional fittings for external mounting. Switch ratings are suitable for many solid state control systems and monitors or alarms. Simple relay interfaces can be used for higher current applications.
- Vertical level switch
- 316SS (CYC) float
- Dwyer Instruments F7-MPP-NOVertical Level Switch polypropylene stem, limit 176 F$40.75
- Dwyer Instruments F7-BTVertical Level Sw, polybutylene terephthalate stem, limit 220$19.25
- Dwyer Instruments F7-BBVertical Level Switch Brass stem, temp limit 180 F$83.00
- Dwyer Instruments F7-PPVertical Level Switch polypropylene stem, limit 220 F$17.00
- Dwyer Instruments F7-T1Vertical Level Switch TFE stem,temperature limit 300F$675.00
- Dwyer Instruments F7-ST713Vertical Level Switch 316SS stem, temp limit 300 F$125.00