Order #: PM700EIS-2-14G-P1-H1-OPO
Mfg #: PM700EIS-2-14G-P1-H1-OPO
The Druck PM 700EIS series is a range of plug and play Hazardous Area External Remote Pressure Sensors to enable further pressure range expansion on a DPI 705E.
Any number of remote sensors can be used with a single DPI705E as all sensors hold their own calibration data and are supplied with a 2.9m (9.5 feet) cable. Only fluids that are compatible with Stainless Steel and Hastelloy should be used. This is to ensure the integrity of the pressure sensor and avoid fluid leakage.
The remote pressure sensor PM700E and the remote RTD interface RTD-INTERFACE are available as either non-Intrinsically Safe or Intrinsically safe versions. The outer metal body of the product is marked with its part number and relevant approvals.
Negative calibration is an option (OP1) for gauge sensors up to 20 bar (300 psi / 2 MPa).
- Pressure ranges from 25 mbar up to 1400 bar (10 inH2O to 20000 psi / 2.5kPa to 140MPa) in Gauge, Differential or Absolute.
- Total 1 year uncertainty down to 0.05% full scale (FS) over temperature range of -10°C to +50°C.
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display.
- All sensors hold their own calibration data and are automatically detected once plugged into any DPI705E or DPI 705E-IS.
- Non-Hazardous Area version available.
- Multiple 2.9 meter cables may be used in series (up to a maximum of 10) if longer cabled lengths are required.
- External sensor has precedence over the internal sensor.