HH Pressure Calibrator, -14.5 to 100 PSIG
Order #: DPI611PC-10G
Mfg #: DPI611PC-10G
The GE Druck DPI 611 is a fully self-contained pressure test and calibration system which combines pressure generation, signal measurement and loop power to provide all the convenience necessary to be an "everyday" tool for maintaining and calibrating pressure instruments.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- -1 to 7 bar / -14.5 to 100 psi gauge range
- For 30 years the DPI 600 series has been the benchmark for accuracy and pressure generation, and today the DPI 610 is the industry standard simply referred to as the “Druck”.
- The new DPI 611 builds on this legacy to provide a highly dependable, quick and simple solution to streamline your pressure maintenance and calibration routines.
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 300 PSI in less than 30 seconds (test device connected by 3 foot hose)
- Pressure measurement twice as accurate (accuracy defined as uncertainty including one year stability and temperature errors)
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVORITES storage
- 3-touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with Calibration Software
All products in this series