Order #: L-3245
Mfg #: 3021003245
- High pressure up to 9000 psi (62 MPa) pump with flow rates up to 10 mL/min
- Isocratic, Binary or Quaternary high pressure pumps
- Dual pump with precision feedback control design to increase pressure stability
- Quaternary system with an innovative gradient proportionate valve to achieve less than 1% gradient accuracy
At the heart of HPLC system is a high pressure pump used to transmit the mobile phase solvents, combined with the sample under test, into a chromatographic column. The Dionamix L-3200 series pumps deliver the pressure needed to overcome the resistance of the column while providing stable pressure (non-pulsating) at precisely controlled flow rates.
The Dionamix L-3200 pumps employ a combination of control algorithms and double plunger constant flow pump design to achieve precise flow and pressure control. The Dionamix double plunger pump design integrates a primary stage to transmit fluids and secondary stage working in tandem to control pulsation and flow rate. The L-3200 series pumps include overpressure and leakage alarms to improve safety and pump reliability.
L-3210 HPLC Isocratic Pump
One dual stage pump for isocratic elution
L-3220 HPLC Binary Pump
Two dual stage pumps for mixing two mobile phases of different polarities in any proportion to generate a isocratic or gradient elution.
L-3245 HPLC Quaternary Pump
Quaternary electromagnetic distribution valve to control flow of 4 solvents of differing polarities under low pressure.
One dual stage high pressure pump to transmit combined liquids to the chromatographic column.
Combined the quaternary valve and high-pressure pump produce isocratic or gradient elution
Isocratic versus Gradient Elution
With Isocratic elution, the mobile phase is kept at a constant over the analysis period. Isocratic elution is best suited for samples that have few components and similar characteristics.
In gradient elution mode, the mobile phase is composed of solvents having different polarities, controlling the proportions of which alters the capacity factor k (retention of an analyte on the chromatographic column) thus optimizing component separation in the shortest amount of time.
Gradient elution improves degree of separation, reduces analysis time and increases sensitivity, therefore best applies to analysis of complex components or those that have considerable differences in polarity.
|Max Pressure||9000 psi @ 0.000 mL/min - 2.000 mL/min||6000 psi @ 2.001 mL/min - 5.000 mL/min||3000 psi @ 5.001 mL/min - 10.00 mL/min|
|Flow Rate||0.001 mL/min - 10.00 mL/min|
|Flow Rate Accuracy||±0.5% @ 1 mL/min, water|
|Flow Rate Repeatability||0.1% @ 1 mL/min, water|
|Gradient Accuracy (L-3220 & L-3245)||±1%|
|Gradient Repeatability (L-3220 & L-3245)||0.2% SD|
|Online Degassing (L-3245 Only)||4-channel (480 µL/Channel)|
|Weight||L-3210 17 kg (37.5 lbs)L-3220 22 kg (48.5 lbs)L-3245 17 kg (37.5 lbs)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||464 x 370 x 143 mm||18.3 x 14.6 x 5.7 inches|
|Voltage||110 VAC rms - 240 VAC rms|
|Frequency||50 Hz - 60 Hz|
|Power||60 W max|
|Operating Temperature||15°C - 35°C||59°F - 95°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% RH - 80% RH|
- Dionamix 1020001899Column Compass C18 (2), 5?m, 4.6mm x 150mm$765.00
- Dionamix L-3500UV-Vis Dual Iight, low noise detector$12,495.00
- Dionamix L-3320Autosampler with Multi Injection Modes$18,195.00
- Dionamix L-3000-QP/AS/CO/UVVISHigh perform. Quaternary UV-Vis Liquid Chromatography System$54,495.00
- Dionamix L-3000-QP/AS/CO/DADHigh perform. Quaternary Diode Array Liquid Chromatography Sys$57,995.00
- Dionamix L-3120Solvent Organizer Pump Auto Wash and 2 Channel Degasser$4,595.00
- Dionamix 1020001767Column Compass C18 (2), 5m, 4.6mm x 250mm$825.00
- Dionamix L-3535Evaporative Light Scattering Detector$23,595.00
- Dionamix L-3000-SO/BP/MI/CO/DADHigh perform. Binary Diode Array Liquid Chromatography Sys$41,995.00
- Dionamix L-3000-SO/BP/AS/CO/UVVISHigh perform. Binary UV-Vis Liquid Chromatography System$54,495.00
- Dionamix 1020001897Pre Column Protection Filter Core Compass C18 (2), 5?m$109.00
- Dionamix L-3000-QP/MI/CO/DADHigh perform. Quaternary Diode Array Liquid Chromatography Sys$41,995.00
- Dionamix L-3400Temperature controlled column chamber$4,995.00
- Dionamix L-3000-SO/BP/MI/CO/UVVISHigh perform. Binary UV-Vis Liquid Chromatography System$38,995.00
- Dionamix L-3560Refractive Idex Detector$23,595.00
- Dionamix L-3000-SO/BP/AS/CO/DADHigh perform.Binary Diode Array Liquid Chromatography System$57,995.00
- Dionamix 1020001898Pre Column Protection Filter Compass C18, 5?m,2 column cores$559.00
- Dionamix L-3220HPLC Binary Pump$15,995.00
- Dionamix L-3000-QP/MI/CO/UVVISHigh perform. Quaternary UV-Vis Liquid Chromatography System$38,995.00
- Dionamix L-3520Diode Array Detector wavelength range 190 nm to 640 nm$15,995.00