DILO 3-027-R002-FOR RENT
Order #: 3-027-R002-RENT1
Mfg #: 3-027-R002-RENT1
For measurement of the volume percentage in air and nitrogen mixtures. This device serves for measuring the gas purity necessary to maintain the dielectric property for arc quenching in circuit breakers. Thanks to the speed of sound measurement developed by DILO results are provided immediately. The microprocessor installed converts the values measured into the SF6 volume percentage. Easy rinsing after the measuring process - and the device can be used again for another gas compartment immediately. The device can also be used for measurements of pure SF6 gas or SF6 gas mixtures containing N2 or CF4. In this case we kindly ask you to contact DILO.
- Easy handling
- Measurement independent of the air pressure and its position
- Response time about 1 minute
- Digital indication of the measuring values
- Dimensions (with handle): W 415 mm, H 155 mm, D 450 mm
- Dimensions (transport case): W 535 mm, H 180 mm, D 470 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Weight with transport case: 14 kg
- Measuring media: SF6 / N2 or SF6 / air-gas mixtures
- Measuring principle: Velocity of sound
- Measuring range: 0 - 100 volume-% SF6
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.5 volume-% for SF6 / N2-gas mixture or SF6 / air-gas mixture
- Operating pressure: input pressure of the device without pressure regulation pa (absolute) = 1.7 to 10 bar (pe [effective] = 10.2 to 130.5 psi). At a pressure of pa (absolute) = 1.2 to 1.7 bar (pe [effective] = 2.9 to 10.2 psi) the function is still guaranteed. However, the response time increases.
- Measuring pressure: The measuring process is effected under atmospheric pressure.
- Operating temperature: temperature compensation of -20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F up to +122 °F) ambient temperature
- Ambient moisture: up to 90 % relative moisture, non condensing during operation
- Response time: Approx. 1 min. with a rinsed connecting hose. The response time as well as the rinsing of the connecting hose depend on the supply pressure. In the most unfavourable case at pa (absolute) = 1.7 bar (pe effective = 10.2 psi) the time to get an exact measurement is 5 min. if the rinsing valve is not operated.
- Flow rate: max. 1.2 g / min. (0.04 oz / min) at 100 % SF6 gas and an operating pressure of pa (absolute) = 10 bar (pe [effective] = 130.5 psi)
- Electrical connection: 220 V - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz reversible to 110V - 127V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Interface: RS232
- Volume percentage measuring device with digital display
- Measuring cell with electronic part
- 2 m long connecting hose with coupling DN8 and DN20
- Housing with front and back covering with big handle for transportation and placing of the device
- Mains plug with 2 m long connecting cable
- Transport case
- 1 operating manual (multilingual) on CD-ROM