Order #: IW4000
Mfg #: IW4000
- The IW Series are fully certified and tested to the following standards: UL50, UL50V, UL1558
- Manufactured from industrial grade materials proven to withstand electric arcs
- Efficient 1/4 turn locking system
- Intelligent multiple identification system for each individual window
- The IW Series is the latest generation of Intelligent IR Windows from CorDEX Instruments. The IW Series infrared window operates with any thermal imager, helping take electrical inspection and predictive maintenance to a new level of safety, efficiency and accuracy.
- The IW Series is manufactured from industrial grade materials designed to withstand electrical arcs and certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to follow the very latest IR window standards. Install the certified, IW Series Intelligent IR Windows to help comply with NFPA70E electrical safety guidelines and reduce the need to wear large and bulky PPE.
- Through intelligent design and special features the IW Series reduces the time it takes to perform inspections. With the ¼ turn locking system and spring loaded cover it reduces your time per inspection. The IW Series crystal lens is also protected with HydroGARD advanced formula to stop environmental moisture damage allowing the windows to be used both indoor and outdoor.
Each Unit Includes
- Installation Instructions
- Installation Drill Template
- CorDEX Instruments Access Key
- Fixing Screws
All products in this series