Order #: 6454
Mfg #: 98767-16
Questions about availability or need help? Contact Us:(800) 633-0561 email@example.com
Control Company 6454
Order #: 6454
Mfg #: 98767-16
Only need this item for a short time? Learn about rentals
The perfect unit for hoods, storerooms, cleanrooms, incubators, drying and environmental chambers.
HI/LO alarms can be set for relative humidity and temperature. Alarm tracking feature stores in memory each alarm event detailing when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the unit returned back to within range. Alarm state indicators include audio alerts and flashing LCD segments. Data for up to 30 different alarm events can be retrieved with the most current event viewable on display.
When an out-of-range condition is sensed, the Smart-Alarm™ triggers. Smart-Alarm™ features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if conditions return to non-alarm range.
Monitor readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period with rolling data log. User-defined datalogging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/12 hours. Memory capacity maintains 2 years of recorded data when using 2 minute intervals and longer when using larger intervals. No software is needed for computer interface. Each device has a unique ID allowing multiple units to be used in the same location. Recorded data in a CSV format can be transferred from the hygrometer to any computer using a USB flash drive. The data on each unit cannot be overwritten or modified, thus reliably securing information that should not be deleted.
High-accuracy ambient and external probe relative humidity range: 0 to 95%RH, non-condensing and resolution of 0.1% and maintains an accuracy of ±3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise ±5% RH. Ambient temperature range: 32 to 145°F (0 to 65°C) and external probe temperature range: –4.0 to 158.0°F (–20.0 to 70.0°C) and resolution of 0.1° and maintains an accuracy of ±0.4°C across entire temperature range for both ambient and external probe.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 5-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 1 inches. Weight is 6 ounces. Supplied: probe, stand, Velcro®, magnetic backing, wall mount, Traceable® Certificate, and batteries. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
- Fixed memory structure, maintains 688,086 humidity and temperature observations
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
- Stores up to 30 unique alarm events
- Memory can NOT be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick
- Hassle-free retrieval of data - unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data
- Status indicators - Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
Special Member Pricing
Buy with Calibration
Access to 100,000+ products
1,000's of instruments in stock
Product selection expertise
Purchase with a PO
- Control Company 4274Traceable Conductivity Standard 1microSSpecial Price $74.36 Regular Price $84.50
- Control Company 5013Traceable Flashing LED Alert Big-Digit Alarm TimerSpecial Price $26.40 Regular Price $30.00
- Control Company 4093Humidity/Temperature Pen with MemorySpecial Price $61.60 Regular Price $70.00
- Control Company 4099Data Acquisition KitSpecial Price $408.32 Regular Price $464.00
- Control Company 4096Traceable Memory Humidity / Temperature MeterSpecial Price $62.48 Regular Price $71.00
- Control Company 4410Traceable Dew-Point/Wet-Bulb/ RH/Temperature AlarmSpecial Price $69.96 Regular Price $79.50
- Control Company 4271Traceable One-Shot Standard (6/pk, 5microS)Special Price $95.92 Regular Price $109.00
- Control Company 5017Traceable Flashing LED Alert Big-Digit Dual Channel TimerSpecial Price $27.50 Regular Price $31.25
- Control Company 4088Traceable Hygrometer / ThermometerSpecial Price $73.92 Regular Price $84.00
- Control Company 4561Traceable Conductivity Cal Standard 150,000 MicrosiemensSpecial Price $89.76 Regular Price $102.00
- Control Company 4244Thermometer 0, 25, 37 Degree Multiple RangeSpecial Price $121.44 Regular Price $138.00
- Control Company 3651Traceable Vane Anemom/Therm/ Hygrometer/Dew Point PenSpecial Price $147.84 Regular Price $168.00
- Control Company 4087Traceable General Purpose HygrometerSpecial Price $240.24 Regular Price $273.00
- Control Company 4562Traceable A2LA Conductivity Std. 200,000Special Price $89.76 Regular Price $102.00
- Control Company 4247Traceable Hygrometer/Therm/ Barometer/Dew Point PenSpecial Price $190.96 Regular Price $217.00
- Control Company WD-00651-00Traceable pH Std. Certified Ref Material (CRM) 4.005 eachSpecial Price $22.00 Regular Price $25.00
- Control Company 5132Traceable Nano TimerSpecial Price $16.06 Regular Price $18.25
- Control Company 3463Traceable Manometer/ Pressure/ Vacuum Gauge 0-150 PSISpecial Price $227.92 Regular Price $259.00
- Control Company WD-00651-02Traceable pH Std. Certified Ref Material (CRM) 7.000 eachSpecial Price $22.00 Regular Price $25.00
- Oakton 4270Oakton Traceable Conductivity Standard,5microSSpecial Price $73.92 Regular Price $84.00