Control Company 4737
Order #: 4737
Mfg #: 9876761
Traceable® Min/Max Refrigerator/Freezer Ultra™ Digital Alarm Thermometer with 1 plastic bottle probe, -58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C with a NIST Traceable® Calibration Certificate (each)
- Ultra™ accuracy ±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C.
- Triple display simultaneously shows MIN/MAX and current temperatures
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor; programmable in 0.1° increments
- Plastic bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case: 2¾ x 4¼ x ¾ inches, weight: 4 ounces, °F/°C switchable
TRACEABLE® MEMORY MONITORING ULTRA™ THERMOMETERS
Accurately monitor two different areas in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, and incubators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple display simultaneously shows Minimum, Maximum, and Current temperatures for specified probe. Range is -58 to 158°F and -50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C.
SMART-ALARM™ SIGNALS OUT-OF-RANGE CONDITIONS
When an out-of-range condition is sensed, the Smart-Alarm™ triggers. Smart-Alarm™ features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non-alarm range. Alarm is programmable in 0.1° increments
Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water.
TRACEABLE TO NIST FOR ACCURACY
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 4 ounces.
Each Unit Includes
Supplied with Traceable® Certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, and magnetic strips.
|Product Type:||Digital Thermometer|
|Class:||Min/Max Ultra Digital Alarm Thermometer|
|Temperature Range:||-58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C|
|Temperature Accuracy:||±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C|
|Bottle Fill:||nontoxic glycol|
|Probe Length:||2.5 in.|
|Cable Length:||120 in.|
|Net Weight:||4 ounces|
|Overall Dimensions:||2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches|
|Includes:||Traceable® Certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, and magnetic strips.|