Clarostat 240C USED FOR SALE
Order #: 240C-USED
Mfg #: 240C-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Clarostat 240C Highlights
The 240C is a CLAROSTAT Power Resistor Decade for controlling known or unknown resistances. Selected or determined under active operational conditions. It provides a power resistor of any required resistance from 1 to 999,999ohms in 1ohm increments. The ohmage is selected by six dials and the value is read directly - in sequence - from the dials, simplifying the selection of known or unknown resistance for use in working circuits.
- High Power Resistance Decade Box, Power 1 Ohm to 999.999 kOhm Steps, 6 Decades, Dissipates up to 225W Max @1000VDC
- Fluke Calibration 9640A-LPNX Used for Sale4GHz Ultra Low Phase Noise RF Reference Source,50ohm Output$35,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5532B Used for SaleSensor Module 100kHz to 4.2GHz (Option 504), -20 to +30dBm$5,799.00
- Tektronix SG505 Used for SaleOSCILLATOR, 10 Hz-100Khz, plug-in$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent B2912A USED FOR SALEPrec.Source/Measure Unit,2Chnl. 10fA Res.,210V/3A,DC/10.5A Pls$15,995.00
- Stanford Research Systems FS725 USED FOR SALERubidium Frequency Standard RS-232$2,599.00
- Fluke 5440A Used for SaleDC Voltage Calibrator$18,999.00
- Valhalla Scientific 2724A USEDResistance Standard Calibrator$4,095.00
- Fluke 5200A Used for SaleProgrammable AC Calibrator$15,625.00