Chroma 61504 USED
Order #: 61504-USED
Mfg #: 61504
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Programmable AC Source 0-300V, 15Hz-1kHz / 2kVA with option: A615001 = Remote Interface Board: External V Input, GPIB, RS-232, Analog. It equips with all the powerful features such as power line disturbance simulation, programmable output impedance, comprehensive measurement function, wave-shape synthesis and regulation test software. Chroma also provides software for aerospace testing, including MIL-STD-704F, RTCA DO-160D, ABD100.
Using the state-of-the-art PWM technology, the Chroma 61500 AC source is capable of delivering up to 6 times of peak current (Model 61501~61505) versus to its maximum rated current which makes it ideal for inrush current testing.
- 61504 : Programmable AC Source 0~300 V, 15~1 kHz / 2 kVA
- Output rating power: 2000 VA
- Voltage range: 0-300 V
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM Technology
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable output impedance for IEC 61000-3-3
- IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-14, IEC 61000-4-28 voltage dips and frequency variation simulation
- Harmonics, interharmonics waveform synthesizer for IEC 61000-4-13 testing
- Power line disturbance simulation capability
- Programmable voltage and current limit settings
- Comprehensive measurement capability, including current harmonics
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates output transient
- Optional analog programmable Interface
- Easy use graphic user interface: softpanel (option)
- Softpanel for IEC regulation test
- Capable of delivering power output up to 90 KVA by implementing master-slave parallel operation