Transcat's Storage Warehouse Mapping Process:
- Up to 300 NIST traceable Wireless Data Loggers available for high resolution Temperature and Humidity Monitoring throughout a Warehouse's HVAC system
- Loggers have a real time display with Temperature and Humidity Readings
- Loggers can also be locally monitored using a smart device with a Bluetooth connection
- Larger Warehouses can be mapped in zones to maintain desired logger density per aisle
- Warehouses as large as 5 acres can be accommodated
Transcat is offering full service and self service temperature mapping options to meet your project's cost and delivery requirements.
The full-service option is our standard service delivery, where Transcat prepares the documents and equipment, and performs onsite execution of the warehouse mapping.
The self-service option offers cost savings by the client supplying the personnel to place preconfigured data loggers at the start of the study, and then read, take down, and return the loggers to Transcat after the mapping study. Transcat will supply the iPad, instructions, and additional support as necessary to read the loggers after the study concludes. Transcat provides remote analysis of the raw data and supplies digital copies of the graphs, summary, and raw data for the study. The client is responsible for documenting logger placement and data results in the protocol.