Accredited Spectrum Analysis Calibration Capabilities
A spectrum analyzer supports signal analysis by displaying the frequency of a transmitted signal on the X-axis, with its amplitude on the Y. At Transcat, we run the full gamut of tests required for a spectrum analyzer calibration, such as display linearity, sweep time accuracy, harmonic distortion, frequency span and gain compression. Through our accredited calibration services, we can determine the drift that an analyzer has experienced due to regular use and environmental conditions. Testing can be conducted in one of our ISO 17025-accredited laboratories or in your location. We service RF devices to ensure performance is within manufacturer’s specifications or customized requirements.
What Does a Transcat Spectrum Analyzer Calibration Offer?
At Transcat, we have the knowledge and advanced equipment to perform multifaceted and complex calibrations, such as those required by spectrum analyzers. We can also calibrate the various components that make up a swept spectrum analyzer, such as the mixer and RF attenuator. Our calibration capabilities are wide-ranging, and we can offer:
- Calibrations for devices that monitor/analyze transmitted RF and microwave signals
- Comprehensive testing of an analyzer’s functional parameters to verify performance
- Quality Systems that are ISO 9001-compliant
- True traceability to SI units through NIST
- A choice of accredited calibration service levels to meet your budget
- The option for calibrations tailored to your spectrum analyzer
Consistent, Flexible, Reliable RF Calibration Services
You can characterize the signal of a single device or a system with a spectrum analyzer. That’s why analyzers are used for troubleshooting electrical components. Maintaining your RF equipment is easier with an accurately calibrated spectrum analyzer. When you choose Transcat to perform your RF calibration service, you have access to:
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your operational demands
- Rapid service turnarounds
- Online access to completed compliance documentation
- Service consistency due to our centrally controlled processes
For more information on spectrum analyzer calibrations, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.