RF Power Meter Calibration Services
We perform accredited and traceable calibrations of RF power meters that are used in a wide scope of radio frequency and microwave measurement applications. Transcat has the expertise to calibrate the devices you depend on for accuracy when you are measuring or generating various power levels of RF signals. Whether they work in the laboratory or in the field, you can trust your RF power meters and microwave analyzers to our industry-leading RF Calibration Service capabilities. Our highly skilled technicians are ready to confirm the performance of a wide range of radio frequency, electrical and electronics equipment. Our capabilities cover spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, power sensors, signal generators, oscilloscopes and Fluke ScopeMeters.
How Does Our Proven RF Expertise Benefit You?
We calibrate RF power measurement devices built by Booton, Keysight Technologies, Rhode & Schwarz, Anritsu, Tektronix and other leading manufacturers. With advanced equipment and accessories, Transcat services a comprehensive range of electrical RF measurement and microwave devices, providing the following benefits:
- RF and microwave calibration capabilities within the range of >1.3 GHz to 50 GHz
- True traceability to SI (international standard) units through NIST
- Services to validate the performance of basic to high accuracy meters and analyzers
- Calibrations performed to manufacturer specifications or customized across a specific application’s measurement range
- Meters that utilize both diode and heat-based (e.g., thermocouple) sensor technologies
Calibrations for All Types of RF & Microwave Devices
Choose a Transcat RF Calibration to ensure the capabilities of your equipment are in alignment with your measurement and monitoring requirements. Our electrical calibration service discipline provides:
- Calibrations for all types of electrical, RF and microwave equipment that can be flexibly scheduled for your convenience
- RF Power services that are ISO 9001-compliant
- The flexibility of choosing a calibration in your facility or in one of our ISO 17025-accredited laboratories
- Service consistency due to our use of centrally controlled processes and datasheets
Quick Quotes and Fast Turnarounds
For more information on an RF equipment calibration, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.