Accredited EMC Calibration Capabilities for Quality Testing Environments
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing determines whether a device or system will create an electromagnetic disturbance and interfere with the operations of other devices. When you have properly calibrated testing equipment at your disposal, you are assured of accurate measurements related to the electromagnetic compatibility of a product or system. The equipment that measures or generates electromagnetic fields must be calibrated periodically to verify proper operations. This ensures that your company or EMC lab is conducting tests with equipment that meets your performance requirements. You’ll know your device specifications, so you can calibrate or confirm electromagnetic compatibility with confidence.
Why Choose Transcat as Your EMC Calibration Source?
When you choose Transcat, you can simplify your calibration program and use just one industry-leading provider for your ESD, RF and microwave calibrations. You’ll have 24/7 access to evidence of device capabilities and traceability to international standards. Transcat has the metrology expertise to:
- Calibrate EMC equipment from a variety of manufacturers
- Support your EMC regulatory compliance testing programs
- Service devices used by EMC laboratories, electronics manufacturers and other companies
- Provide ISO 9001-compliant services in ISO 17025-accredited laboratories
- Customize calibrations to instrument applications, when required
- Deliver traceability to SI (international standard) units through NIST
Calibrating RF and Microwave Instruments
Our skilled technicians can confirm the performance of a wide range of radio frequency and microwave equipment. Our Microwave and RF Calibration Services cover devices from virtually every major manufacturer, such as Rigol, Keysight Technologies, Gigatest, Tektronix and Maui Microwave. We provide:
- RF attenuator, power meter, and power sensor calibrations
- Services for ESD simulators, signal generators, and oscilloscopes
- On-site or laboratory calibrations that meet your scheduling needs
- Service consistency through centrally controlled processes
Request a Calibration Quote Today
For more information on an EMC equipment calibration, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.