Wera Tools 7440/41/42
Kraftform Torque Screwdriver Set,0.3-6.0Nm
Order #: 05074739001
Mfg #: 05074739001
- Includes 3 Adjustable torque screwdrivers 0.3-6.0 nm (1 pistol handle), with Rapidaptor Bitholder and 24 bits in durable case with molded insert
- Easy torque adjustment without special tools
- Rapidaptor with quick-release allows for quick one-handed bit exchange both insert and power bits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
- Wera Kraftform 27 Piece Adjustable Torque Screwdriver set is designed for torque controlled tightening to guarantee the safety of the screw connection.
- Torque can easily be set to the required scale value by hand without special tools.
- Measurement accuracy is +/- 6% in accordance with standard EN ISO 6789.
- Wera torque tools have unlimited loosening torque to loosen seized screws.
- All Wera hand tools feature the trademarked ergonomic
- Kraftform handle, with hard and soft zones, that fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high-speed torque transfer.
- Adjustable torque screwdrivers feature the Rapidaptor bitholder with quick-release chuck that allows for speedy one-handed bit insertion and removal for insert and power bits.
- Calibration certificate included. Limited Life Time Warranty.
- Set contains 1 x 7400 Adjustable Torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor, range 0.3-1.2 Nm, 1 x 7441 Adjustable Torque Screwdriver with Rapidaptor, range 1.2-3.0 Nm, 1 x 7442 Pistol Handle Adjustable Torque Screwdriver with Rapidaptor, range 3.0-6.0 Nm and 24 carbide insert bits, 6 Hex bits– 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm; 9 Torsion (TZ) TORX bits – TX6, TX7, TX8, TX9, TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX30; 9 TORX PLUS bits – 6 IP, 7 IP, 8 IP, 9 IP, 10 IP, 15 IP, 20 IP, 25 IP, 30 IP and molded insert strorage case.