Order #: TTR506A
Mfg #: TTR506A
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
The TTR506A from Tektronix is a TTR500 series 100KHz to 6GHz USB vector network analyzer. The Tektronix TTR506A 2-port, 2-path vector network analyzer is a breakthrough an unmatched combination of measurement performance and convenience. The TTR500 offers industry-leading price and performance with more than 122dB dynamic range and less than 0.008dB RMS trace noise, its performance similar to expensive, conventional benchtop VNAs. It has a form factor small enough to fit in a briefcase Typical applications include antenna matching and tuning, RF component design and validation and education.
- Full 2-port 2-path S-parameter measurement (S11, S21, S12, S22) in a variety of formats
- Complete vector network analysis capability with Tektronix VectorVu-PC software
- Built-in bias tee accessible on both ports to bias active devices
- Application programming interface (API) for Microsoft Windows environment and LabView driver
- Robust SCPI command interface to optimize code migration
- Touchstone file support (import/export) for use with electronic design automation simulation tools
- Offline simulation mode for analysis of S-parameter files when disconnected from the instrument
- Output power of -50dBm to +7dBm, < 0.008dB RMS trace noise
- Dimension is length 11.25" x width 8.125" x depth 1.75", weight is 3.5lbs (1.59Kg)
- Dimension of 11.25 x 8.125 x 1.75" (28.58 x 20.64 x 4.45cm) (LxWxD), weight of 3.5lbs (1.59Kg)