Order #: FBCAL07D
Mfg #: 16105-04
The Techne liquid calibration bath (LCB) series offer compact, accurate and reliable liquid water baths which can be used for external circulation or temperature calibration of thermal sensors
When temperature calibration is required the compact liquid baths offer excellent stability over the entire temperature range. The LCBs can be also be used for external circulation to maintain temperatures of samples in viscometers, photometers, refractometers, fermenters and other reaction vessels.
All models of LCB offer high pump performance and exceptional thermal stability from -35°C to 250°C. The water baths are fully insulated on all sides and base and are fitted with a cooling coil for connection to a cold water supply for use at temperatures around ambient. The minimum temperature achievable is -35°C when a Flow Cooler is added to the system.
Each bath is supplied complete with lid, drain tap, carry handles, a cooling coil (with bung) and hole to position a certified sensor. The TechneWorks software package is available for the TU-20 thermoregulators free of charge.
- -35°C to 250°C
- Three different capacities available; 5, 7 or 12 liters
- Temperature stability; ±0.005°C depending on choice of control unit
- Fully insulated bath for excellent heat retention
- Analogue or digital temperature selection, depending on choice of control unit
- Includes cover, lid and bridging plate