Order #: V436.1MXRL-25
Mfg #: V436.1MXRL-25
Special Price $155.00 Regular Price $163.00
The Starrett 436.1M Outside Micrometer features ratchet stop, lock nut, and carbide face. 0.001mm Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut, Carbide Faces.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide
- Accurate, rugged, and easy to use
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (mm): 0-25mm
- Graduations (mm): 0.001mm
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Accuracy (mm): +/-.001mm