Electronic Internal Micrometer 1 to 1-3/8"Range,Bluetooth
Order #: 770BXTZ-138
Mfg #: 770BXTZ-138
Special Price $2,395.00 Regular Price $2,469.00
The Starrett 770BXT Series Electronic Internal Micrometer, with built-in Blue tooth technology, provides IP67 coolant, water, dirt and dust in hostile shop environments.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Wide measurement range without changing anvils
- Carbide measuring faces on sizes above 1/2" (12.5mm) diameter
- Extensions available for deep holes
- Precision ratchet stop provides correct contact pressure for accurate readings
- Each micrometer bore gage with head comes with a wooden case, complete with setting ring, contacts, adjusting wrench, spare battery, and instructions
- IP65 level of protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust
- Large high-contrast LCD digital readout is easy to read and reduces error
- RS232 output
- Includes instant inch/millimeter conversion and preset + and - functions
- Proximity output with optional built-in Bluetooth
- Bi-directional communication
- Range (in): 1 to 1-3/8"
- Range (mm): 25-35mm
- Resolution (in): .00005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.001mm
- SPC Output: SPC Output
- Approximate Measuring Depth (in): 2-5/8"
- Approximate Measuring Depth (mm): 66mm
- Accuracy (in): .00015"
- Accuracy (mm): .004mm