Order #: 3754-12/300
Mfg #: 3754-12/300
Special Price $907.00 Regular Price $935.00
The Starrett 3754 Electronic Height Gage is a full featured, versatile and economic solution for most height measurement applications.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Clear bar graduations in .100" and 5mm increments
- Large (9.65mm/3/8"), easy-to-read LCD display reads to 0.01mm or .0005"
- Instant unit conversion
- Carrier and scriber designed to read from zero
- Hold control feature to retains a reading at any position
- Plus or minus indication allows reading in proper direction
- Ability to set zero at any position
- Manual on/off plus a built-in automatic off after 30 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Large positive action keypad
- Ability to retain and return to the true zero reading of the height gage
- PRESET button to install any reading at any position
- Ability to install minimum and maximum limits
- RS232 data output port
- Works well with Starrett DatasureWireless Data Collection Systems
- 1-1/2+ years battery life. Two batteries furnished (CR2032).
- The base is well-balanced, hardened, ground and lapped.
- Range (in): 0 - 12"
- Range (mm): 0 - 300mm
- Resolution (in): .0005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.01mm
- Accuracy (in): (+/-)0.0015" for 0-18"; (+/-)0.002" for 18-24"
- Accuracy (mm): (+/-)0.04mm for 0-450mm; (+/-)0.05mm for 450-600mm