End Measuring Rod w/Spherical Ends,57"length w/InsulatingHndl
Order #: 234A-57
Mfg #: 67798
Special Price $345.00 Regular Price $355.00
Starrett 234 End Measuring Rods or “standards” are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger, and are also used on machine tools for comparing gages, checking precision measuring tools, for measuring parallel surfaces, and many other types of work. They are made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius. 57” w/Rubber Handle.
Availability: Item ships in about Call for availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rods or œstandards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- With insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- 234 standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Larger sizes available on special order
- Length (in): 57"
- Set Quantity: 1
- End Geometry: Spherical
- Handle Type: With Insulating Handle