Order #: UNO
Mfg #: UNO
The UNO is a comprehensive, portable Single-phase test system capable of testing all types of single phase protective relays.
Only need this item for a short time?
With high power outputs package in an extremely compact and rugged system, the UNO has a tremendous power-to-weight ratio. The design incorporates the latest in modern digital microprocessor technology to achieve unbeatable output characteristics in terms of power, accuracy, low distortion, and dynamic capability. This hi-tech solution enables the testing of many different functions required in relay testing without the need of additional accessories.
The system comprises 2 independent units with independent output channels. Each output channel is reversible from Voltage to Current (in the Voltage unit) or from Current to Voltage (in the Current unit). Each output is controlled for Amplitude and Phase Angle and can be ‘linked’ into a Master-Slave coordinated sequence, with simulated ramp and dynamic changes. All output signals are digitally generated, amplified, and internally controlled by the IGM’s (Intelligent Generator Modules) which interpret the commands received from the front panel to produce a highly accurate and stable output with low distortion that is independent of the voltage supply.
The system also allows optional connection to a computer for either automatic testing of relays or control of the equipment using Windows compatible software. Even the adjustment and calibration of the equipment is made easy through the Closed Case Calibration software, supplied with the units, which enables calibration and/or adjustments of the outputs without any need for hardware intervention. The UNO offers a complete system with all the features and functions required for protective relay testing in both manual and automatic modes of operation and suitable for laboratory and onsite testing.
- Complete Single phase system supplied in 2 units (PTE-100-V/PTE-50-CE).
- Reversible Outputs (Up to 2 current and 2 Voltage Outputs).
- Single phase current output 50A or 150V.
- Single phase voltage output 300V or 8A.
- Variable phase angle from 0°-360°, independent in each output channel.
- Variable frequency between 40 to 420 Hz.
- Programmable frequency ramp, with selectable ramp speed between 0.01 Hz/s. to 10 Hz/s.
- Instantaneous Frequency Step from one value to another.
- Harmonic Selection, independent in each current phase to the 7th harmonic.
- Output power is 100 VA in each channel.
- Fully isolated outputs.
- Manual Control of all outputs and phase angles, independent in each channel.
- Fault Simulation can be programmed and achieved manually on the front panel controls.
- Capability to perform dynamic and transient tests with a bandwidth of 0.5 to 5000 Hz.
- Completely programmable from a computer.
- Close Case Calibration.
- Built-in timer with reading in seconds or cycles.
- 3 independent monitors.
- External phase and frequency reference.
- Case: IP-65.
- To test all types of single phase protection relays.
- Single phase fault simulation.
- Automatic relay test, with the EUROTEST software.
- SMC PTE-50-CETThree Phase Relay Test Set up to 50A or 150V ac$19,500.00
- SMC PTE-FCFVariable Voltage Option (AC Voltage Regulator)$550.00
- SMC PTE-30-CHElectrical Substation Maintenance Chronometer$1,782.00
- SMC PTE-FCCRelay Testing Accessory Option (mounted in lid only)$630.00
- SMC PTE-50-CE-PROSingle Phase Relay Test Set kit (PTE-50-CE and PTE-FCN)$12,250.00
- SMC PTE-300-VThree Phase Relay Test Set up to 300V or 8A ac$18,750.00
- SMC PTE-FCEExternal Timer Start Option (stand alone only)$550.00
- SMC PTE-GPSGPS Synchronizer$2,600.00
- SMC PTE-100-CSingle Phase AC/DC Relay Test Set (Current/Voltage Unit) 110V$7,150.00
- SMC PTE-50-CESingle Phase Relay Test Set up to 50A or 150V ac$9,650.00
- SMC MENTOR 12 (3VX4I)Complete Three Phase System (3 Voltages and 4 Currents)$38,450.00
- SMC MENTOR 12 CURRENT AMPCurrent Amplifier Module for Mentor 12$3,050.00
- SMC TRESComplete Three Phase System (PTE-50-CET/PTE-300-V)$33,750.00
- SMC PTE-FCNVariable Voltage, Phase, and Frequency Source, with LCD$3,200.00
- SMC MENTOR 12 (3V-3I)Complete Three Phase System (3 Voltages and 3 Currents)$35,000.00
- SMC PTE-FCBMCB Option, monitor voltage adapter$575.00
- SMC PTE-SERSerial connector option for PTE-50-CET$1,775.00
- SMC PTE-100-VSingle Phase Relay Test Set up to 300V or 8A ac$9,100.00
- SMC PTE-FCMDC Target Tester$475.00
- SMC PTE-FCGBattery Simulator$950.00