Order #: SSA3021X
Mfg #: SSA3021X
Siglent's SSA3021X Spectrum Analyzer covers signals in the 9 KHz – 2.1 GHz range and measures the magnitude of an input signal versus frequency over the full frequency range of the instrument. It is ideal for measuring the power of the spectrum of both known and unknown signals. Analyzing electrical signal spectra helps characterize wireless transmitters or other electronic devices, determining dominant frequency, power, distortion, harmonics, bandwidth, and other spectral components of a signal that are not easily detected in time domain displays.
Only need this item for a short time?
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 2.1 GHz
- -161 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Total Amplitude Accuracy 0.7 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Standard Preamplifier
- Up to 3.2 GHz Tracking Generator Kit (Option)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Option)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Option)
- EMI Pre-compliance Measurements Kit (Option)
- 10.1 lnch WVGA (1024x600?Display
*New SSA3000X instruments feature approximately 40 hours of free trials of these options. The trial timer is running when the instrument is powered on. After the trial has expired, the function will be disabled/greyed out.
Each Unit Includes
- Quick Start
- Product Certification
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including Quick Start, Data Sheet and Application Software)
- Calibration Certificate