Order #: SDG6022X
Mfg #: SDG6022X
Only need this item for a short time?
SIGLENT's SDG6000X is a series of dual-channel Pulse/ Arbitrary Waveform Generators that feature up to 500 MHz bandwidth, a maximum sample rate of 2.4 GSa/s and 16-bit vertical resolution. They also include proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse technology that help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. In addition, the SDG6000X is a multi-function device which can generate Noise, IQ signals and PRBS patterns. These features enable the SDG6000X to provide a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, meeting the growing requirements of complex and intensive applications.
- 200 MHz
- 2 channels
- Arb-Waveform length: 2~20 Mpts; function/arbitrary waveform output; EasyPulse and TrueArb technology
- Modulation function (AM,DSB-AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PWM,Sweep,Burst); frequency counter function, PRBS generator
- Pseudo Random Bit Sequence (PRBS) Sequence
- Optional for I/Q Modulation
- 2.4 GHz Sample Rate
- Pulses with as low as 1 nsec rise/fall time and 3.3 nsec pulse width
- 16 Bit Vertical Resolution
- All the features of the SDG2000X family
- Comes with Easy-I/Q Software