Solar Link PV210 I-V Curve Test Kit & Solar Survey 200R
Order #: 389A912K
Mfg #: 389A912K
- The comprehensive PV210 tester conducts all of the required electrical tests at the touch of a button.
- Solarlink™ connectivity between the PV150 tester and the Solar Survey 200R multifunction irradiance meter enables irradiance to be displayed and for irradiance, module and ambient temperature to be recorded within the PV210 in real-time as electrical tests are conducted.
- USB download of stored test results and irradiance measurements speeds up the completion of documentation and improves traceability of results.
- Solar Survey 200R uses a temperature compensated reference cell for accurate and representative irradiance measurements.
- When combined with SolarCert Elements software, the PV210 Solarlink™ Test Kit represents the complete solution in PV commissioning, containing all that is needed for testing and documenting installations to the requirements of IEC 62446.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 x PV210 solar installation tester
- 1 x AC/DC current clamp
- 2 x 1.5m 4mm test leads/probes + alligator clips
- Type A to mini B USB cable
- 6 x alkaline battery (AA) 1.5V
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Rugged carry bag
- PV200 Calibration Certificate
- Solar Survey 200R multi-function irradiance meter