RKI Instruments 65-2497RK
Order #: 65-2497RK
Mfg #: 65-2497RK
The RKI Direct Connect Sensors series gas sensors are state of the art gas detection sensors available for LEL, H2 Specific LEL, LEL IR, Oxygen, H2S, CO, CO2, and a variety of toxic gases.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- To use the Direct Connect Sensors, they can be used for remote detection by mounting them onto explosion proof junction boxes, or they can mount directly onto controllers and be used as a completely standalone system
- Sensors are available in 2 forms: explosion proof and non-explosion proof
- The explosion proof sensors are available as catalytic sensors for LEL, and LEL H2 specific
- Non-explosion proof uses a galvanic sensor for oxygen; electrochemical sensors for hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases; and infrared for carbon dioxide
- The response times are under 30 seconds for all gases except hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide in the non-explosion versions (with a response time of 35 seconds) and non-explosion proof model sensor for toxic gases which has a 60 second response time
- The life expectancy of all sensors are between 2 and 5 years
- The explosion proof models utilize a patented coating which serves double duty as also being water repellant