RKI Instruments NC-6205-01
SENSOR,LEL,H2,1/2NPT w/guard w/ silicone rsistance,UL,
Order #: NC-6205-01
Mfg #: NC-6205-01
Special Price $380.00 Regular Price $400.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The response times are under 30 seconds for all gases except hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide in the non-explosion versions (with a response time of 35 seconds) and non-explosion proof model sensor for toxic gases which has a 60 second response time
- The life expectancy of all sensors are between 2 and 5 years
- The Direct Connect Sensors are available in 2 forms: explosion proof and non-explosion proof
- Each sensor is crafted with stainless steel and housed in cast aluminum (stainless steel housing is available for some sensors).
- The explosion proof sensors are available as catalytic sensors for LEL, and LEL H2 specific
- For hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide, the sensors utilize electrochemical technology which provides incredibly specific accuracy and quick response. Oxygen sensors work with galvanic technology, and infrared sensors for methane, hydrocarbons, and carbon dioxide
- Non-explosion proof uses a galvanic sensor for oxygen; electrochemical sensors for hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases; and infrared for carbon dioxide
- The RKI Direct Connect Sensors series gas sensors are state of the art gas detection sensors available for LEL, H2 Specific LEL, LEL IR, Oxygen, H2S, CO, CO2, and a variety of toxic gases
- Can be used for remote detection by mounting them onto explosion proof junction boxes, or they can mount directly onto controllers and be used as a completely standalone system