RIGOL NFP-3 FOR RENT
Near Feld Probe Kit w/4 Probes 30MHz to 3GHz
Order #: NFP-3-RENT1
Mfg #: NFP-3-RENT1
- Frequency Range: 30MHz to 3GHz
- One set includes four types of probe, provides optimizing sensitivity and resolution
- Minimum resolution: 2mm; able to capture near field radiation of single circuit line
- Applicable for electromagnetic leakage testing inside the cable
- A measurement tool for EMI pre-conformance testing, troubleshooting, and design verification
- Determine frequency and relative intensity of the spectral components of the interference source
Near field probe which can detect the magnetic field within a range of 10 cm. It is applicable for the leakage detection of magnetic field. For example, verification of shielding measuremnt, leakage testing for the chassis etc...
Near field probe which can detect the magnetic field within a range of 3 cm. It is applicable for detecting the magnetic environment around themodules. For example, accurately locating the leakage of the chassis, detecting the magnetic field direction and intensity of the circuit board module.
Near field probe which resolution is 5 mm. It is applicable for the detection of magnetic field on surface. For example, the detection of the magnetic field produced by the wire, cable, metal surface, connectors, electronic components and components joints.
Near field probe which resolution is 2 mm. It can detect the vertically emitted electromagnetic field. It is applicable for the detection of magnetic field where current loop exists. For example, electromagnetic field testing for PCB wiring, magnetic field testing for IC pins area etc...
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit