Ridgid Tools 52363
Drain Cleaner K-400 T2 with C32IW
Order #: 52363
Mfg #: 52363
Special Price $578.00 Regular Price $608.05
The Model K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the Model K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 3/8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1/2" to 3" (40 mm to 75 mm) lines.
- 1/2" (12 mm) cable best for 3" to 4" (50 mm to 110 mm) lines.
- Integrated Transport Cart - easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Retractable Handle - high-handle height during transport.
- Cable Control System - causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable - uses tough 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 1⁄2" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- AUTOFEED® Control - offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Drum Capacity 100' (30,5 m) of 3⁄8" (10 mm) diameter cable or 75' (22,5 m) of 1⁄2" (12 mm) diameter cable.
- Motor 380 watt, motor spins cable at 165 RPM.
- Weight (Machine Only) 45 lbs. (20.4 kg).
- Dimensions Length 21" (53 cm) 24" (61 cm) with AUTOFEED, Height 23" (58,5 cm) Width 17" (43.2 cm).
Each Unit Includes
- K-400 Machine with Gloves & Std. Equipment: C-32 IW 3/8" x 75' (10 mm x 23 m) Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable, T-260 Tool Set