Process Voltage Calibrator
Order #: PIE 235
Mfg #: PIE 235
The PIE 235 Process Voltage Calibrator checks, calibrates and measures voltage instruments. The 20V range has an extended span of up to 24V giving you a portable source for powering your loops. The PIE 235 has a pH simulator used to verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer
Availability: Ships in 2-3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Source three ranges of mV & V dc plus percent of 1 to 5 volts
- With the 235 you can check, calibrate and measure all your voltage, millivolt and pH signal instruments in your plant. Source -500.00 to 999.00 mV, 1.000 to 5.000 V, -25.00 to +125.00% of 1 to 5 V; 0.000 to 20.000 V.
- Power your loops with over 1,000 Ohm loads
- The 20.000 V range has an extended span of up to 24.000 Volts giving you a portable source for powering your loops.
- Read DC volts
- The 235 can measure from -500.00 to +999.00 mV, 0.000 to 5.100 V, -25.0 to 125.0 % of 1 to 5 V; 0 to 20.000 V and 0.00 to 60.00 V DC. Use it to check loop power supplies, I/V converters, 1 to 5 Volt signals, and other voltages.
- Save time calibrating recorders and monitors in 4 to 20 mA loops
- Other brands of calibrators require that you break the loop to calibrate voltage inputs. With the PIE 235 you simply clip the test leads across the voltage inputs in a live 4 to 20 mA loop without disconnecting any wires.
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
- Use the pH simulator to verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer.
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
- Easily set any value with the adjustable DIAL plus store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK switch. 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps automatically increment output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span plus continuous ramp. Set step/ramp time to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 60 seconds.
- Use in the Plant, Field or Shop
- Includes Rubber Boot and Attached Test Leads; Low profile switches resist accidental damage
- Simple Battery Changes
- Separate compartment for no-tool battery changes with four inexpensive "AA" batteries
Advantages of the PIE Model 235
- Wider ranges with greater accuracy
- More than twice as accurate with 10 times greater resolution.
- Automatic stepping
- Larger display with backlight
- Easy viewing in dark locations
- More Resistant to Accidental Damage
- Rubber Boot and Stronger Switches
- Separate Battery Compartment with 4 "AA" Batteries
- No more removing housing with screwdriver to replace three expensive 9V batteries. Calibration seals remain intact.
- Simulate a pH probe
- Calibrate pH transmitters and analyzers before attaching probe to verify that each is working correctly.
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- All PIECAL Calibrators come with a free signed and dated certificate.