Norbar Torque Tools MODEL 100
Torque Wrench,1/2"Drive 20-100Nm/15-75ft/lb.
Order #: 130103
Mfg #: 130103
Special Price $147.15 Regular Price $154.90
In developing NorTorque®, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between: 20.0 - 100.0 N·m 15.0 - 75.0 lbf·ft
- Length: 375mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Ratchet Diameter: 42mm
- Supplied with a 3/8" sq. dr. adaptor
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N·m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate