Norbar Torque Tools 50766.LOG
Smart Static Transducer 5000Nm,1"M/F Drive
Order #: 50766.LOG
Mfg #: 50766.LOG
Special Price $2,375.00 Regular Price $2,499.75
The accuracy and quality of the Norbar Static Torque Transducers has made them the first choice of many calibration laboratories throughout the world.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Operates between: 150.0 - 1500.0 N·m
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Temp Range Operating: -10°C to +50°C
- Temp Range Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Thermal Effect On Span: < +/-0.03% /°C
- Thermal Effect On Zero: < +/-0.01% /°C
- Torsional Deflection: < 1°
- Fatigue: > 10 exp 7 cycles
- Maximum Torsion Capacity: 150 %
- Connector: 6 Way Mil Spec
- Drive 1: 1" Male Square
- Drive 2: 1" Female Square
- Robust, heat treated, alloy steel torsion shaft design.
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- Operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Calibrated in clockwise direction as standard. Anti-clockwise calibration provided on request.
- 'SMART' transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar's 'Pro-Log' instrument meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognized and ready for use. When ordering for a Pro-Log, use part code suffix '.LOG' (eg. 50659.LOG) if you require a torque units calibration certificate.
- 'SMART' transducers can also be used with many instruments not of Norbar manufacture. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers - the 'SMART' data will not be read. For non Norbar instruments or for when a mV/V certificate is required, use part code suffix '.IND'.
- Calibration up to 100,000 N·m with UKAS Certificate.