Norbar Torque Tools 16031.X
Order #: 16031.X
Mfg #: 16031.X
'PneuTorque' pneumatic wrenches provide a smooth and continuous output drive which can be controlled by means of an air pressure regulator (Lubro Control Unit). Having set the air pressure from the supplied graph, the tool will stall out with a repeatability of +/-5% on a given joint. Remote control versions have no direction/shut-off control on the tool but rely on external pneumatic circuitry to provide this function. This opens up numerous application possibilities for the PneuTorque ranging from simple stall shut-off in a hazardous working environment to sophisticated, multi-spindle torque and angle shut-off systems.
- Accuracy: +/-5%
- Operates between: 120.0 - 500.0 lbf·ft 160.0 - 680.0 N·m 16.0 - 69.0 kgf·m
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Max Air Pressure: 4.8 bar
- Vel Ratio Low Speed: 162.284:1
- Free Run Low Speed: 30 revs/min
- Air Consumption: 19 litres/sec
- Tool Weight: 10.6 Kg
- Reac Plate Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Reac Plate Torque: 9 N.m
- Stall control gives repeatability of +/-5% on a given joint.
- Torque transducers and angle encoders available for all models. These form the basis of sophisticated control systems giving repeatability of up to +/-1%.
- Each gearbox supplied with a standard reaction device or one specifically designed to suit the application.