Norbar Torque Tools 15002
PRO 50,3/8"10-50Nm 7.5-37.5ft/Lb.PTMH
Order #: 15002
Mfg #: 15002
Special Price $162.45 Regular Price $225.05
The New Professional torque wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use. The square drive features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Supplied with a 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adaptor.
- Operates between: 10.0 - 50.0 N·m (0.50 Increment) 7.5 - 37.5 lbf·ft (0.50 Increment)
- Length: 335 mm
- Square Size: 3/8" (1/2" adaptor included)
- Weight: 0.7 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial 'Mushroom' head
- Ratchet Diameter: 35 mm
- Packed Length: 380 mm
- Packed Weight: 1.05 Kg