Myron L Company ULTRAMETER II
Conductivity,Resistivity,TDS,pH ORP/Free Chlorine,Temperature
Order #: 6PIIFCE
Mfg #: 6PIIFCE
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- The 6PFCE measures a dynamic range of free chlorine concentrations wider than the range of colorimetric test kits.
- Easily transfer stored readings to Macintosh and PC platforms with the optional bluDock™ accessory package.
- Ample memory provides increased flexibility to record and store 100 separate readings.
- Real Time Clock with Date & Time Stamp allows you to maintain the integrity of each individual reading.
- The advanced four-electrode cell for conductivity/ resistivity/TDS eliminates polarization, allowing greater accuracy and stability with minimal maintenance.
- The pH/ORP sensor chamber provides protection to a unique porous liquid-junction.
- The large capacity KCI reservoir guarantees extended life.
- A custom LCD helps simplify calibration and operation by using annunciators and prompts to indicate various conditions
- IP67/NEMA 6 rated Ultrameter IIs are waterproof and buoyant and can be fully immersed to 3 feet/1 meter.
- Control Company 4562Traceable A2LA Conductivity Std. 200,000Special Price $83.72 Regular Price $98.50
- Myron L Company PKUUHard Foam Lined Protective Case w/Std.Buffer SolutionsSpecial Price $198.72 Regular Price $216.00
- Myron L Company 442-30000QConductivity Solution,30K ppmSpecial Price $23.46 Regular Price $25.50
- Thermo Electron - Orion 700001Pure Water pH Test KitSpecial Price $286.45 Regular Price $337.00
- Control Company WD-00651-00Traceable pH Std. Certified Ref Material (CRM) 4.005 eachSpecial Price $20.61 Regular Price $24.25
- Oakton 4270Oakton Traceable Conductivity Standard,5microSSpecial Price $69.27 Regular Price $81.50
- Myron L Company EPConductivity/Resistivity MeterSpecial Price $457.24 Regular Price $497.00
- Control Company WD-00651-02Traceable pH Std. Certified Ref Material (CRM) 7.000 eachSpecial Price $20.61 Regular Price $24.25
- Control Company 4561Traceable Conductivity Cal Standard 150,000 MicrosiemensSpecial Price $83.72 Regular Price $98.50
- Control Company 4274Traceable Conductivity Standard 1microSSpecial Price $69.27 Regular Price $81.50
- Thermo Electron - Orion 971901IonPlus Series Potassium ModuleSpecial Price $301.75 Regular Price $355.00
- Extech 801515Temperature Probe,Type J, General Purpose$52.49
- Vaisala GM70Hand-Held Carbon Dioxide Meter$2,287.00
- Thermo Electron - Orion 970801Membrane/Electrolyte ModuleSpecial Price $84.66 Regular Price $99.60
- Myron L Company PKPPorta-Kit Carrying CaseSpecial Price $180.78 Regular Price $196.50
- Myron L Company PKPSPoolPro Carry Case with SolutionSpecial Price $212.06 Regular Price $230.50
- Control Company 4271Traceable One-Shot Standard (6/pk, 5microS)Special Price $89.25 Regular Price $105.00
- Myron L Company EP11/PHpDS pH/Conductivity MeterSpecial Price $701.04 Regular Price $762.00