Digital Indicator,12.7mm/.500" Lug Back
Order #: 543-352
Mfg #: 543-352
- With the max./min. value holding function, the signal ID-C can output the signal of the GO/±NG judgment result against the peak values set. Substitute for the mechanical/electrical contact, the judgment is carried out by calculating the measurement data obtained. This provides high reliability with no deterioration of the contact point and volume adjustment.
- The signal can be output to an external device like a sequencer through the NPN open-collector.
- The GO/±NG judgment result is also indicated by the green/red LED and the "<, O, >" signs on LCD.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle "Absolute Position" from the origin at power-on.
- The Signal ID-C achieves the IP54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments.
- Resolution .00005in 0.001mm
- Range .5in 12.7mm
- Accuracy .00012in
- Measuring Force 2.0N or less
- ANSI/AGD type Stem dia 3/8in 4-48 UNF Thread