Gage Block Calibration Kit for Bore Gage 511
Order #: 516-120-26
Mfg #: 516-120-26
Special Price $797.34 Regular Price $798.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Bore Gage Calibration Kit includes gage blocks sized for inspection of bore gages, with accessories
- Grade 0 gage blocks supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the blocks meet American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9
- Tungsten carbide is harder than steel and ceramic for greater resistance to wear, and more resistant to thermal expansion for accuracy.
- Rectangular shape for accurate wringing
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Set of 9 rectangular, tungsten carbide, grade 0 gage blocks: 0.04", 0.08", 0.16", 0.20", 0.40", 0.80", 1.0", 2.0", 3.0".
- 160 mm plain jaw
- 160 mm holder
- Certificate of Inspection
- Fitted wooden case