Calculation-type Digimatic Indicator,1"/25.4mm
Order #: 543-592B
Mfg #: 543-592B
- The new Calculation-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key- Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Improved parameter setting software makes easy to set all available parameters, and determine and upload the proper coefficients for calculation. (optional)
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50, allowing higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min, and TIR Values.
- The Absolute Digimatic indicator performs internal calculations using the formula Ax+B+Cx-1 (assuming spindle displacement as x) while the specified coefficients A, B and C can be set with respect to the purpose of measurement or dimensions of the fixtures. This unique features allows you to read your measurements directly, without the need for conversions.
- Resolution .00001-.05in 0.0002-1mm
- Range 1in 25.4mm
- Accuracy .00012in
- Measuring Force 2.0N or less
- Type ANSI/AGD type Stem dia 3/8 in 4-48 UNF Thread