CARBIDE WEAR BLOCK .050 GRD 0 0.05-0A-BE 5/D
Order #: 615105-531
Mfg #: 615105-531
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Wear gage blocks are wrung with frequently used gage blocks to prevent wear
- Grade 0 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9
- Tungsten carbide is harder than steel and ceramic for greater resistance to wear, and more resistant to thermal expansion for accuracy
- Square base for accurate wringing, to attain a height reference standard, and to make a dedicated inspection jig
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters