Megger MIT1025 for Rent
10KV Insulation Tester
Order #: MIT1025-RENT1
Mfg #: MIT1025-RENT1
Call for price
Call for price
This item has NEW version starting at
Questions about this product?
- Smaller size and lighter weight allows easier transport and use without compromising performance.
- High measurement range enables installation testing and long-term trending of higher value apparatus.
- Unique dual case design allows for fire-retardant protection while maintaining ruggedness.
- High-quality, flexible silicon test leads meet safety regulations of IEC 61010-31:2008 while ensuring measurement accuracy.
- Timed IR plus PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp tests maximize diagnostic testing capability.
- Operate from line power when battery fully discharged (charges while operating).
- Two and one-half hour full battery charge time (one half hour charge for one hour testing) significantly increases productivity.
- Up to six hours continuous testing (5 kV) on a single battery charge.
- Industry best guard terminal performance to insure highest accuracy of measured values.
- Enhanced driver technology provides plug-and-play when connected to the internet. No tedious and potentially interruptive setup procedures.
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V) with frequency measurement allows the user to check for induced voltages.
- CATIV 600 V safety rating on all terminals allows for safe use in the widest range of applications.
- Large LCD with automatic backlight.
- Noise filter rejects up to 3 mA noise for effective operation in electrically noisy environments.
- High altitude operation up to 3000 m while maintaining CATIV 600 V rating.
- Rotary switch operation for easy, intuitive field use.
- Field replaceable battery
Each Unit Includes
- User guide CD
- Power lead
- 10 ft (3 m) leadset x 3, medium insulated clips
- 10 ft (3 m) 3 m leadset x 3, large insulated clips
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit