Order #: G1100
Mfg #: G1100
This rugged grip is ideal for general tensile and pull testing applications up to 2,000 lbF (10 kN). Pyramidal jaw faces and generous clearance effectively secure a wide range of sample materials and sizes.
- Includes an adjustable stop for consistent sample placement between the jaws.
- Capacity 2,000 lbF [9 kN]
- Weight 5.9 lb [2.7 kg]
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Jaw Material Hardened steel, 58 RC
Each Unit Includes
- Integrated eye end mounting
- Requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands