Order #: XWT07Z
Mfg #: XWT07Z
Special Price $321.17 Regular Price $520.00
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 3/4" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench (XWT07Z, tool only) combines 780 ft.lbs. fastening torque and 1,250 ft.lbs. break-away torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. It is ideal for a range of users, from iron and steel workers to pipe fitters, railroad and automotive mechanics, forming carpenters, and more.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- BL™ Motor delivers 780 ft.lbs. of fastening torque and 1,250 ft.lbs of breakaway torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- 3/4" anvil with friction ring and thru hole retention system for maximum productivity
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9" long
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Square Drive : 3/4"
- No Load Speed (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 900 / 0 - 1,000 / 0 - 1,800 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 2,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 780 ft.lbs./1,057 N•m
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 9"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 8.1 lbs.
- Speed power selection : 3
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 7.6 lbs.
Each Unit Includes
- Tool only (battery and charger not included)