Lincoln Industrial 5818
Whip Hose Extension 18"
Order #: 5818
Mfg #: 5818
Special Price $16.31 Regular Price $23.41
Designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, the EcoGen 6 kW is the first generator intended for alternative energy system standby power. It's engineered to easily integrate into an inverter and battery storage system, providing a cleaner running, low emission solution for recharging battery banks in an off-grid application.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Extended run capability & long life are gained from our exclusive premium oil recovery and circulation system that virtually halts oil degradation. Maintenance intervals are extended by an unprecedented five times the industry standard with 500 hours between oil changes.
- Clean burning propane fuel increases efficiency, contributes to longer engine life, and produces significantly less carbon monoxide than gasoline fueled engines.
- Weather protective steel enclosure features our durable powder-coat finish system, providing exceptional protection from the elements on not only the enclosure, but also the base frame.
- Warranty - backed by an unprecedented 3 year/2000 hour limited warranty when used off-grid in an alternative energy system.
- Nexus™ Digital Controller features an LCD display with status indicators, monitors generator performance, and also records any issues for easy troubleshooting. Integrated smart charging system only charges the battery when necessary. Three position switch allows for automatic, off and manual functions
- Capable of 120V or 240V - factory wired for a full 6 kW at 120VAC, with the capability to be reconfigured for a full 6 kW output at 240VAC to accommodate larger 240V inverter systems or two systems paired together.
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to the inverter control wires. It enables the inverter to automatically start and stop the generator in order to charge the system batteries as necessary.
- Ultra quiet, low rpms - only 52 dB(A) under normal load! Vertically mounted, belt-driven engine drives at 2600 RPMs, resulting in a longer life and drastically quieter operation than other systems.